Please read the following before submitting an application:
- Applicants MUST be over the age of 18. All adults in the household must complete our electronic application, individually.
- If you decide to rent one of our listed properties, in addition to monthly rent, a security deposit equal to one month’s rent and the rent for the final month of the lease may be charged to tenants prior to occupancy.
- In the event you enter into a lease agreement and change your mind prior to occupancy of the rental property, you forfeit all deposit funds. In addition, you may be held responsible to the additional terms of the lease you signed.
- With an exception for minor children, current occupancy standards are a maximum of 2 persons per bedroom.
- When individual tenant candidates submit an application and pay the application processing fee they are authorizing Level Up Property Management to conduct a background investigation consisting of but not limited to the following areas:
- Review of your credit report and your credit score,
- Review of public records for past evictions,
- Verification of your current employment,
- Verification your previous landlord reference(s),
- Run and review a criminal background check,
- Review local county civil and criminal public records,
- Compare applicant names vs. entries in the sex offender databases.
- All applicants should view the exterior & interior of the rental or have a trusted friend or relative(s) view the rental prior to occupancy because all rentals must be accepted “AS-IS” before the application process is complete.
Resident Selection Criteria
Below please review our residential qualification criteria.
- Credit Score – Applicants with combined net income meeting the income requirements of the specific property they wish to rent must all also have a minimum credit score of 650. (No credit is considered a ZERO score). If your credit does not meet the minimum threshold we may be unable to rent to you. In some cases, in select properties only, a co-signer may be accepted and/or an additional (double) security deposit may be required.
- Income – Applicants must have a combined documentable net income (your take-home pay after taxes and other payroll deductions) of 2-2.5 times the monthly rental payment. Acceptable forms of documentation are your work pay stubs for the previous two months or your personal bank account statements for the previous three months. If proof of net household income of 2-2.5 times the monthly rental payment can not be provided, we may be unable to qualify you.
- Applicants must all have at least 12 months verifiable rental history. Applicants can have no more than three (3) late payments, during the last 12 month period as reported by the previous landlord(s). Applicants must also be reported to have “taken good care of the property”.
- Applicants must not have an outstanding balance with a previous landlord.
- Applicants must not have a rental eviction on their record.
100% of our rental units are smoke free. Smoking is not allowed inside our rental units. Smoking inside a rental unit is cause for immediate termination of a lease and tenants who have a lease terminated for smoking will forfeit all security deposits.